Wednesday, 2 June 2010

WOW

its been a while, sorry about that.
Finished my final major project for college so now just waiting for the open evening and my grades back. Well chuffed got a student of the year award :)



Also I managed to total the road bike so I just ordered a new frame today :) Massive inspiration for it comes from this bad boy!




ANDDDDDDD the bish bumps jam was this weekend. Last week was a frantic dash by everyone to get stuff built with a massive thanks to everyone that helped, the day was ace even though it rained and the evening got pretty wild, especially with the re-watching of agenda vol.1. More than a few pause's of Tom face hence the facebook photos!
Anyway I'm off to sit in the garden and draw in this fabulous sunshine! Asta la Vista

No comments:

Post a Comment